Enterprise software development
|Headquarters||Petrowest Plaza, #300, #1210 – 8th Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, Canada|
|Number of locations||3|
|Key people||Chris Bolton, COO|
|Divisions||TheraCann USA Benchmark Corporation|
|Subsidiaries||Benchmark Laboratories Group Ltd.|
TheraCann International Benchmark Corporation develops and distributes enterprise software solutions for the cannabis industry.
TheraCann International Benchmark Corporation was originally founded in 2004 as Benchmark Analytical Laboratories Ltd., a small agricultural and environmental consulting lab. It was later folded into Benchmark Laboratories Group Ltd. in 2008. The company was later reorganized as TheraCann Corporation, with Benchmark as a subsidiary, and then as TheraCann International Benchmark Corporation on November 7, 2016. In February 2017, the companies U.S. division TheraCann USA Benchmark Corporation was formally founded.
In mid- to late 2019, the company removed all of its information for its TheraCannSYSTEM laboratory software, which is presumably no longer offered.
Previous technology and products
TheraCannSYSTEM was a cloud-based "software designed to manage strict regulatory requirements with respect to quality assurance, document & and patient prescription management, inventory tracability & recall, and auto-worklow assignment of critical reportable events." The software system was modular and comprised the functions of a customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and laboratory information management system (LIMS).
- Theracann company brochure (Archived)
- "Company History". TheraCann International Benchmark Corp. Archived from the original on 21 October 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20181021180852/http://theracanncorp.com/company-history/. Retrieved 23 October 2019.
- "TheraCann". TheraCann Corporation. Archived from the original on 05 February 2016. http://web.archive.org/web/20160205185934/http://theracanncorp.com/. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Service Alberta: Corporate Registrations, Incorporations, and Continuations" (PDF). Registrar's Periodical. 15 December 2016. p. 65. http://www.qp.alberta.ca/documents/gazette/2016/pdf/23_Dec15_Registrar.pdf. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Business Database Search". Colorado Secretary of State. https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityCriteriaExt.do. Retrieved 15 March 2017. "Search for ID# 20171118442"
- "TheraCann System: Total Solution for the Regulated Cannabis Industry". TheraCann International Benchmark Corp. Archived from the original on 07 November 2018. https://web.archive.org/web/20181107050141/https://theracanncorp.com/our-products-2/os2-theracannsystem/. Retrieved 23 October 2019.