There are many reasons for acquiring software for your lab, facility, or project, including improving accuracy, saving time, increasing productivity, and adding capabilities. One way of doing all of those activities is to integrate or interface your systems, databases, and instruments so that human error is greatly reduced or eliminated, workflows are automated and sped up, and each component's capabilities are brought into play in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
LabLynx integration services give you the tools you need to accomplish these goals. Our laboratory information management system (LIMS) platform is designed to interface with every laboratory instrument or software that can output any readable electronic file (text, tab delimited, CSV, XML, Access file, etc.) via RS232, USB, other serial port-connected signals, or API. Your LIMS solution comes with a user interface that allows you to map your own file imports and exports, and "jobs" can be set to detect new instances of file outputs at regular intervals. For interfaces to instruments with electronic output such as RS232 and USB, we utilize LabVia, a LabLynx hardware-software tool able to manage multiple interfaces.
Your LabLynx solution can integrate with:
- Instruments: standalone, IOT, analytical, balances, etc. for all manufacturers
- Software: data visualization, statistical processing, financial, project management, e-commerce, etc.
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Access, proprietary, open, etc.
- Reporting agency systems: government, corporate, industry, etc.
- Track-and-trace systems: Metrc, BioTrackTHC, MJ Freeway, etc.
- Web portals: LabLynx client portal, proprietary, WordPress, etc.
Instrument interfaces are supported for all instruments with outputs, for all manufacturers. Examples of RS-232- and USB-based instruments include cryoscopes, incubators, and balances. Those using FILE/SW format include:
- Infrared spectroscopy devices
- liquid chromatography devices (LC, LC-MS)
- gas chromatography devices (GC, GC-MS)
- pH meters (e.g. handled by Mettler-Toledo's LabX software)
- Ultivo Triple Quad Bundle (.csv file via Agilent's MassHunter software)
- Intuvo 9000 GC (.csv file via Agilent's OpenLab software)
- 7800 ICPMS Bundle (.csv file via Agilent's MassHunter software)
- CFX 96 Deep Well PCR (.csv file via Bio-Rad's CFX Manager software)
- Thermo iCAP 6300 ICP
Manufacturers we have worked with who specialize in the cannabis testing area include Shimadzu and Agilent. Be sure to provide all the details your LabLynx rep requires to ensure each interface is priced accurately and will provide exactly the functionality you need.