Your LabLynx laboratory information management system (LIMS) package for your lab is specifically designed for your particular type of laboratory, including any peripheral apps and plugins that handle your informatics and business needs and enhance your data management system. Nevertheless, your laboratory business isn't static; it changes with the times. You may find you need to upgrade or diversify your lab, add new instruments, and offer new services, and you may want or need help in making such changes or introducing new services seamlessly. LabLynx offers a full range of consulting services to meet your changing needs.
Professional services include:
- Setup and training - If you need additional setup and training services outside of your included solution package, and you prefer not to use the comprehensive guidance in the online manual to set up your system and train users, LabLynx will be happy to provide these services.
- Customization - Let us know about any special features or functions you'd like, either during scope planning or by submitting a request ticket to the Help Desk any time. Additional features, functions, or custom plugins can be purchased to-order.
- Integration - Connect anything to anything with LabLynx's integration services. Whether it's through our exclusive LabVia integration or simply file transfers, LabLynx will link your LIMS with any other systems, instruments, devices, agencies, databases, or other entity to help you manage your data smoothly and accurately throughout your business.
- Validation - It's important to make the distinction between validation and certification. Compliance with applicable standards and regulations is a huge part of successful lab management, and LabLynx's solutions support them all. Our standard scope includes system acceptance testing, validating that the LIMS and each feature and function included in the scope operates exactly as the contract stipulates. If you need help in becoming certified by an accreditation service to a particular regulation or standard—whether CLIA, CAP, CLSI, 43 CFR, GMP, ISO 17025, 21 CFR part 11, state regs or some other—LabLynx is here for you. Just include it in your original scope or submit a request ticket any time. In fact, the Validation Plugin module runs an automatic script and generates a report that will satisfy many regulatory compliance requirements for validation or certification.
- Go-live assistance - It's always handy to have some professional backup as you begin using the system for the first time. No matter how careful you are in setting up and training, something unforeseen may rear its ugly head. Keep your system launch stress-free by tapping into go-live assistance from the professionals at LabLynx.
Pricing for Services
See the Unit Price List page for more about our competitive, transparent pricing for services.